Effective Date: [January 19, 2016]
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
This Website is targeted for use by adults only. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, We do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do We knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years. However, We hereby advise all visitors to Our Website under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any Personal Information on Our Website. In the event that We discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Us, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (please see the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html for more information about this Act), We will delete the child’s Personal Information from Our files to the extent technologically possible.
As further described below, We collect the following types of information from and about you: (i) personal information by which you may be identified (“Personal Information”) and (ii) information about you and your activities on the Website that does not identify you personally (“General Information”), such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain server, the type of computer, web browser, operating system or platform you use and referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website, your movement and activity within the Website and your geographic location.
Personal Information about You We Collect Directly from You
We collect your Personal Information when you provide it to us when you interact with us directly through our Website, such as when you access various content or features, contact us directly, ordering any goods or services, registering for any contests or other promotions, post comments on our Guest Book pages, or other areas in which you otherwise interact with Our Website. The Personal Information We collect and maintain about you includes, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone numbers;
- Username, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Date of birth;
- Your country, state/province and city; and
- payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number and driver’s license number where needed for payment or to verify identity.
Personal Information about You Received from other Sources
Where permitted by applicable law, We may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices and third-party services), from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases) and when you access Our Website through an SNS. We may access and store some or all of the following Personal Information:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone numbers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Gender; and
- Your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you by those sources.
In addition to collecting Personal Information from you, We, our affiliates, subsidiaries and third party contracted or affiliated entities and Our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect General Information. General Information is information about you or your activities on Our Website that does not identify you personally. This general information includes, without limitation, your IP address, domain server, the type of computer, web browser, operating system or platform you use and referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting Our Website, your movement and activity within the Website and your geographic location.
- Cookies. The Website may place small files, called “cookies” onto your computer. Cookies are data files that websites write onto computer hard drives for record keeping purposes when you visit them. The cookie file then identifies you as a unique user. Cookies make your use of this Website more pleasing and efficient by “personalizing” your Website experience and gathering Website statistical data, such as which parts of the Website you have previously visited, what material you downloaded, your Internet provider’s domain name and country, and the addresses of websites you visited immediately before and after our Website. They enable Us to tailor the information you receive and to assist our affiliates or other third party organizations with whom We have strategic alliances or agreements by identifying you as Our customer or Website user. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Website and the Website will not be able to customize certain features according to your preferences.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the Website and in email messages We send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to the Website, monitor how you navigate the Website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and We or our third party service providers may receive such device information if you access the Website through a mobile device. Certain features on the Website may require collection of mobile phone numbers and We may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, We or our third party service providers may receive this information.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your use of this Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third party provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information procured and maintained above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process your registration, including, at time, verifying that the e-mail address you provide is active and valid;
- Allow you to participate in features We offer on the Website such as contests and message boards;
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Process awards payment and business requests related to contest participation;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Provide customer services and resolve any complaints;
- Communicate with you regarding certain products, services or promotions offered by us or our Partners, provided that you have not already opted out of receiving such communications;
- Cross-reference with other Personal Information that we have acquired about you or may acquire about you through other sources;
- Improve Our Website and resolve any technical problems;
- Analyze the use of Website and information about visitors to Our Website to understand and improve Our service offerings and, in accordance with Our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit the Website, including to develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
- Ensure compliance with the our Terms and Conditions;
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Third Party Service Providers. In some cases we may employ third party service providers, including, but not limited to, third party payment processors, to perform certain services on our behalf, including, without limitation: (i) processing and fulfilling your orders; (ii) providing customer service; (iii) shipping, sending postal mail and e-mails; (iv) analyzing, updating and correcting information we receive on the Website; (v) performing business analysis, data processing and/or quality control; (vi) providing marketing assistance, search results and links (including, without limitation, paid listings and links); (vii) processing credit card and debit card payments; (viii) hosting our databases; and (ix) providing you with information you requested. Consequently, We may share your Personal Information with these third party service providers if they need it to perform services on Our behalf. However, such third party service providers are not authorized by Us to use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Contests and Promotions. The Website may offer contests and other promotions that may require registration. If you choose to enter a contest or promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such offering, such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. By entering a contest or promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that offering, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing us and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Disclosure of Customer Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Personal Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate in investigations of fraud, intellectual property infringement or any other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Personal Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the Website’s users; (v) to enforce or apply the Website’s Terms and Conditions of Use; and (iv) to verify the identity of the Website’s users.
- Business Transfers. Your Personal Information may be disclosed, transferred, sold or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where We: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of Our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize; or (v) are in discussions or negotiations to evaluate the foregoing. You consent to any and all such Conveyances of your Personal Information.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and enable the correct use of information. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. Therefore, We do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private.
If you believe that your username or password has been stolen, you are required to notify Us so that necessary measures can be taken immediately.
HOW LONG WE KEEP USER INFORMATION
We generally keep user data on Our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, We may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. In addition, information posted in a public forum could stay in the public domain indefinitely.
Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within Our direct control. Please note that We have greater control over recently collected data than over archived data. Once data is removed from the system and archived, it may not be feasible to accommodate specific requests. In those cases, Our general data retention policy applies and such data is maintained for as long as We reasonably need it, in Our sole and absolute discretion.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Website is operated in the United States. If you are located in Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information We collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website, or providing Us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
PRIVACY RIGHTS REQUESTS
If you have any requests about the Personal Information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, you may submit your request in writing to:
Chronobrands Inc. Attn: Legal Department 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy. #500 Las Vegas, NV 89169For all requests, you must put the statement “Your Privacy Rights” in the body of your request as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that We will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information. We may respond to your requests in Our sole and absolute discretion.
ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that any Personal Information collected and maintained by Us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to [email protected] explaining the correction or change. We also may provide web pages or other mechanisms through which you can correct or update the Personal Information we have collected and maintained.
In accordance with Our routine record keeping, We may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Website. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information.
If you ask Us to delete your information, We may do so within a reasonable period of time, in Our sole and absolute discretion. Please note that We may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy Our legal and security obligations. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from Our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
PERSONAL CHOICE IN THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Chronobrands Inc. Attn: Legal Department 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy. #500 Las Vegas, NV 89169Please note that even if you unsubscribe to promotional offers or other marketing messages, We still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the Website, such as a transaction initiated by you or for other legitimate non-marketing reasons.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
While on the Website or when viewing an e-mail or other content provided by us or the Website, you may encounter links to other websites operated by third parties. These other websites may set their own cookies, collect data or have their own privacy policies and practices. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites as soon as you enter them. Links to any third party website or content do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the linked website or content.
ARBITRATION/APPLICABLE LAW JURISDICTION
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If you have a privacy question about our Website and/or services, please e-mail: Customer Service at [email protected] or write us at:
Chronobrands Inc. Attn: Legal Department 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy. #500 Las Vegas, NV 89169